Friday 1 December 2006

Dance to the music of time

I saw Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks Yesterday. And though I don't ever like praising any particular critic, Nicholas de Jongh is as good as they get. He gave a rave review to a show I was in and had produced many a moon ago, but moreover, he was one of the few critics who actually understood the play. I draw your attention to the last paragraph of his Six Lessons review in particular. Can't say fairer than that. (I do like Claire Bloom though.)

What is the difference between a minor delay on the tube and a major one? The District line to Richmond 2 days ago they termed minor: running every 15-20 minutes, that's 2-3 times the scheduled frequency. Hmmm...

Fancy a different beverage for XMas and becoming a character out of Chaucer?

Ministers to blame for excessive profits from train leases

And now for a people that could get something right...

Ancient Greek artefact was an 'astronomical computer'

No comments: