Sunday 29 October 2017

Atrocious Hamlet...Jon Stewart !!!!!

I thought and pondered about being 'funny' about THIS but 'justice' isn't funny (unless u r Jon Stewart…did I just kill sr…ahhhhh:…….)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Terrible Hamlet ....Stewart.  Colbert does a great 'Betty' Bacall. ......

Tom Hanks Jury Service

President Barack Obama Jury Service

I am trying desperately to be 'funny'….but all I want is to shoot watermelons in the air with Sr. Bill Murray!

[Hanks admitted that he was YI&&^E$%$# 'cause he had a crappy bike in Hawaii on holiday with the 'Pres OB'! And, no, they just used the poor 'HW' smuck to get Pres OMuck…no no no …future 'Pres' Colbert knows that doesn't ever happen…life is sweet….life is Mike Leigh …oh me means-the Canadian schmuck Mike …who knew he would be the alternate Pres….

Zebedee…..what happened …we used to get a good night's sleep…now we are up for all eternity on ….opiods dont't do THAT my brother …!!!

No comments: