Friday 15 September 2017

R the Devils masking as Angels ! ?

Normally I am not 'up to the minute' with news. But somehow/times news hits you.

I know that District Line underground. It would have indeed be packed. Even more my observations after many many years. Whoever perpetrated that 'attack' was cowardly. No: I am not paid by Pres Trump! Even if he employed me I would have my own mind and go tell home to 'ffff' himself if I disagreed.

The travelers on that line are not wealthy (and even if they were w/could you distinguish between cowardice and valor!?). They are struggling to survive in an unfair world. Just as you. Still! Whoever U R Mr Terrorist is very very misguided. You will most probably always. But in THIS instance you attack/try to kill the ONLY people who would ever give you a legal hearing. WHAT did you hope to achieve beyond your own self indulgence in terrorism. Not to say that many 3rd world nations don't do exactly the same! Hello! You believe your so-called democracy is greater/better than..! Get real.

If one/you wish to engage in acts of terrorism then state your demands! Is that not so Mr Gerry Adams! No-one may wish/will accede to thus: but at least the world knows what you WANT!

And Cressida Dick: you r still a DICK for 'whitewashing' the Menezes 'affair'. I can't believe a human jury would allow that.

Basta!

None of you have legal recourse (well indeed prove you alas go…) to scapegoating those who don't 'tick the boxes'. !

London Has Fallen

You all just angered the giant o the mountain.! Was just thinking that H.Irma met the leopard seal and was distracted by landfall. As T.W. once spake you are innocent when you dream....

The Garden... 



No comments: