Wednesday 18 January 2017

Let's go sailing.....

Mr President Obama: you are ffffing awesome. And I rarely/hate use that word unless it is used in its proper Middle English context-wish I needed a pardon for Old Norse! They seemed to have had a great time. At the bloody expense of others.  Prime Minister Tony Blair asked for mea culpa over 'you know what':  'Ooops: I (and my advisors) had some bad 'trips' over that few years.' ! Oh really?!!! At least Nixon tried to get America out of Vietnam (I know-very arguably...). That's another movie.

A war that should never have been fought by America. I do not believe that President Obama condoned (or ever did) the actions of Chelsea Manning. The media buzz suggests that you do. There is so so much more to say on that, and how the NSA and major US telecommunications companies flagrantly violated the Constitutional rights of millions of Americans (not to say Europeans), who should not? be treated as she was? Arguable I know ...but......You, Mr President did not condone those actions either. But will 'they' ever believe you? We do. We know.

but I've been immersing myself in the art world all day. So I only just heard. I rather have my phone switched off when I am with art. Sounding like an old fogy I truly believe you breathe better.

I'm stunned. Thinking what else to say. Good thing I don't tweet: I'd been given loads of 'bs' bird seed at Christmas for being a budgerigar instead of the eagle that I am.....!-:)

Guessing the White House food budget will decrease immeasurably from Jan 20.  Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag.

what care!: Some fowls to be shot because they bit the farmer's balls. Like he could ever get it....!
That being said: how many of the younger generation have read Orwell's Animal Farm? French novelist Michel Houellebecq was just a writer raked over the coals because he saw real life coming.

They don't want to hear the truth Jemima Puddle-Duck (again......!--)
..ever considered pretending to be dead in the water?

Did all those lives (both sides) really have to be lost on Okinawa?

Who of the younger generation remembers Daniel Ellsberg?  Was what he did right/wrong/another? He braved the sea. But never a sailor. Never a lighthouse keeper. The sea is the most beautiful, deadliest adversary. Even to those who, may, rightly claim its shores; in a world darkly well away from the foam.

I'd Rather Leave When I'm in Love

and: this- is a song interpretation for those ...who...how/what do they talk?.....

Tweet or Moaeow , Moo...?  ;) Suddenly, one fine morning...I knew.

Nothing seems to matter anywhere in the world. Nowadays. Anymore. I know. Everybody is fine. Well: 'BS'- THEY and WE and YOU all are NOT! The 'bs' suffocates. !

Some more Eydie Gorme. WHO?! 100 more times brilliant than many some performers. But few ever care. They never did. It is all/and ever was about kissing the arse and making money. Well: let ME tell YOU. It was NEVER that. There is something called beauty and art that may not build new mountains, may not alleviate the suffering of millions, but at least those qualities allow the world to breathe a little longer.

No comments: