Thursday 1 May 2008

________________________________________

And for those voting in the London elections the only advice I have to offer is: I wouldn't place too much faith in local council or housing association accommodation. It's made my life a total misery over the past 6 years. Let's hope I live to write that book for the General Election in two years. But like most other social works in London it's so UNBELIEVABLE it's become ever so normal and commonplace.

I was actually going to erase the entry today but I was assaulted again at 12.45pm today in my hallway by my neighbour. Dominion Housing Group is the housing association. Years I've complained and nobody took any notice. Words cannot describe my feelings as I'm sure you can imagine......

________________________________________________________________________________.

No comments: